Information we collect
So that you know – the personal information you are asked to provide and why you are asked to provide it will be made clear when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
CarryShine follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (I.P.) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (I.S.P.), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The information analyzes trends, administers the site, tracks users’ movement, and gathers demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, CarryShine uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies store information, including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The data is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
So that you know, CarryShine has no access to or control over third-party advertisers’ cookies.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to turn off cookies through your browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a company has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer a company has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s data not sell the consumer’s data.
If you would like to, we have one month to respond. Please get in touch with us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You can request copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you think is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You can request that we erase your data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You can request that we transfer the data collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you would like to, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, monitor, and guide their online activity.
CarryShine does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. Suppose you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us right away, and we will do our best to remove this information from our records as soon as possible.